Purple is made up of cards - and as you lay them out along a row, the story of your process becomes more and more apparent.
Inserting a card
Hover over the big + (plus) button in the bottom right, then click a card type.
You can also insert cards by clicking the + button between existing cards.
Naming a card
Click on the card title to rename it. Hit Enter to save it, or Esc to cancel.
Resizing a card
Click and drag anywhere on the right side of a card to resize it. This is especially great for lists, where you may not need the full width of the card.
Reordering a card
- Zoom out by using the minus key, or clicking the zoom out button in the bottom right.
- Click and drag a card to begin reordering
- Drop the card when a vertical line shows up in between two cards.
You can also reorder cards starting from the zoomed in view - just drag the top of the card, and your board will automatically zoom out for you.
Create a Stack
You can also create a Stack by dropping the card onto another card.
Deleting a card
- Click the Card Settings icon in the top right of a card
- Click "Delete this card"
- Click "Delete the card" to confirm.