The Billing Page allows you to edit:
- Subscription name: This goes up in the top left corner of Purple.
- Company name: This should be the full legal name of your company, as it's added onto the invoices we generate
- Billing email: This is the email that receipts will be sent to.
You can also take the following actions:
- Change your plan
- Edit your credit card information
- Cancel your subscription
Changing your plan
If you upgrade your plan, you'll be charged a pro-rated amount for the rest of the month. Your previous payment for the current month will subsidize the pro-rated amount for the new plan.
If you downgrade your plan, you won't need to pay anything extra. In some cases, like when you switch from a yearly plan to a monthly plan, you may not be charged for several months, as we will credit your account with your payment from the year.
Canceling your subscription
When you cancel, the following actions will happen:
- All teams are deleted, but the projects within those teams are not deleted, and everyone who was originally on the team will still be part of the project.
- Everyone will move to the Free Plan, where they will have an Active Project Limit of 1.
No projects are deleted as part of the cancelation process.